- 2021–Strengthening the Force: Service, Support and Security Series
Research, Security and Tactics (F1RST) have partnered to offer a webinar series for first
responders. Through a series of four, eight-hour sessions, first responders will learn techniques
and skills to improve their on-the-job effectiveness and overall physical and mental well-being.
Each session offers an interactive presentation and question-and-answer session. http://www.saintleo.edu/cj-events
- Officer Resiliency, Safety & Wellness Video Series: https://www.fbinaa.org/FBINAA/ORSW
- First Responder Mental Health: Living with Clarity: First Responder Mental Health Course Flyer
- LAST TO ASK
“It’s is ok to be ok but it is not ok to stay that way”
The LAST TO ASK initiative provides a confidential Crisis Hotline staffed with trained professionals who specialize in law enforcement and first responders. This specialized hotline is available 24/7 by calling 1-866-4FL-HERO for immediate, confidential support.
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center 1-800-273-8255
- National Consortium on Preventing Law Enforcement Suicide Toolkit
- Family Support Network: https://fsn.pascosheriff.com
- Surviving the First Responder Marriage: Surviving the First Responder Marriage
- Trauma Behind the Badge weekly webinar series by First Responders having the tough conversations about Trauma. https://www.traumabehindthebadge.com/